Short Course: Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids
The next course is at our premises in Chatham, Kent on 22 – 24 November.
Course fees £1185 for 3 days, including practical session in the laboratory.
Why attend? Learn about the different pneumatic conveying systems and the types of problems that can arise as a result of mismatching feeders, pipe designs, or air movers to one another.
Covering topics such as:
- Components of pneumatic conveying systems;
- Design Techniques;
- Operational problems and effects on system design
- Operation and control of blow tanks, including bulk tanker transport of powders
- Interfacing storage bins to conveying systems
- Explosion hazards, including ATEX directives
- All aspects of system selection and operation
The optional demonstration session in the laboratories will give delegates the chance to see the small bore and full scale pneumatic conveying rigs in action and to understand the use of different scale impact testers.
Full details on this course and on-line booking is available on the Wolfson Centre website www.bulksolids.com