The uncertainty surrounding Brexit can be make it extremely difficult for businesses to plan for the future. The Growth Hub has collected a range of resources which can help businesses in the Humber region plan for the various Brexit scenarios they may face.
We have set up a web page which will link you to a variety of resources to help you understand and plan for the future. We have links to:
- HM Government
- The European Commission
- The Federation of Small Businesses
- The Information commissioner’s office
- The British Chambers of Commerce
The sites provide a wide range of advice on how businesses will be effected when we leave the EU with a deal or no deal.
There is a tool to find out:
- what your business may need to do to prepare for the UK leaving the EU
- what’s changing in your industry
- information on specific rules and regulations
There is advice on what will happen to boarder arrangements, tariffs, taxation, data flow, EU employees,regulations, funding,Intellectual property, public sector procurement, EORI,VAT, and much more.
You can also have a chance to complete a survey to express your views and how your business will be impacted which may be in a positive or negative work.