The Indian Food and Drink industry is one of the fastest growing industry sectors in India and is expected to grow at an encouraging pace of 15% -20% over the next 5 years.
FoodTec India meets all the needs of the food and drink processing industry, from processing to packaging to storage and distribution.
As Indian multinationals invest to build market share there is a growing need for technology to upgrade the suppliers to the food and drink industry. The show is an offshoot of Anuga FoodTec in Cologne and is organised by Koelnmesse whose international strategy involves staging trade fairs in rapidly growing emerging markets.
The complete range of industry requirements will be displayed and supplemented by the Show’s concurrent events dedicated to the dairy industry, the sweets and snacks processing industry and the packaging industry.
Why attend and exhibit:
· To showcase British technology on the British Stand, from processing to packaging (please see full list of opportunities on www.foodtecindia.com
· In market briefing by industry experts
· Meet decision makers
· Gather market intelligence by participating in b2b meetings and seminars
· Have your company listed in the official programme
· Benefit from coverage, press releases
· Benefit from UKTI Trade Access Programme grant of £2,500 per eligible company. For further details and criteria please contact Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce.
Wednesday, 12 November: Delegates to depart UK.
Thursday, 13 November: In market mission briefing and stand set up
Friday, 14 November–Sunday, 16 November: Exhibition Open, International Seminars, B2B meetings.
Sunday, 16 November: evening departure for the UK. (Participants have the option to return to the UK at a later date)
Flights and Hotels
Good Travel Management will customise travel arrangements for participants, offering competitive flight and hotel rates and a choice of UK departure airports. The estimated cost of flights and hotels is £1400. In order to secure similar rates, early confirmation of flights and hotels is advisable. Costs are likely to increase as pressure mounts on flights and hotels availability.
Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber will manage the event from start to finish, provide in-market support by an International Trade Manager experienced in the market and sector and who will also co-ordinate the British Stand.